Friday, August 5, 2011

EME_discussion

Review courses 1-11:
  • Likes/dislikes,
  • How they apply to your capstone project,
  • How they apply to your phases.
  • How did they help change your practice or environment?
I don't have many dislikes. I would have liked to have one course link open for all twelve months that outlines the CBR and Lit Review. This way I could have seen what was coming up and worked ahead as I had extra time in some months and not enough time in others. This would have also informed us of all aspects of the program instead of having some surprises along the way (like applying to present). 

My likes have been the abundant. The two classes that have been the most applicable to my capstone project were the Game class and the Learning Management class. They have been essential to the development of my classes for the 2011-2012 school year. My class content will have XP, levels, quests, etc and will be 100% online with a LMS. 

Every class has been beneficial in some form, often surprising me with usability and applicability to real life. My theories on education have been strengthened and transformed through this program. Personally I have also learned time management skills and personal strengths throughout each class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment